Monday, June 9, 2008

Yeah, that's right.



So, I'm not so much of a "shades of gray" kind of guy. Yep, I see most things as black or white, even though it might make things more difficult. This is probably because I am a "slippery slope" kind of guy. Any you know what slope I think is pretty slick, not to mention steep? The cult of personality. Perhaps this is what sent a shiver down my spine this morning when I saw a car magnet bearing a photo likeness of the presumptive Democratic party nominee. Though it's not what I saw, take a look at the image for sale on zazzle .
I know (read "hope") that the Obama camp had anything to do with these items, but one can never be sure. Now, the McCainiacs have their own, and I'm by no way endorsing one party over the other, but I felt I should make mention of this. This is no gray area here.
Oh, and by the way, I have no solutions. I just feel a little creeped out . Anyone else think this isn't a good thing?

No comments: